Growing Food God’s Way (2nd edition) is the biography of Paul Gautschi. He is a man of faith who learned to grow superior food with much less work by imitating God’s way of growing things in nature; and that is the key theme of the book. Not only that, there are many life lessons and wisdom that are shared by Paul, Joel, David and a number of experts. Included are over 80 quotes; from Bill Clinton to Mother Teresa. Thar’s the Back to Eden and Beyond part. Growing Food God’s Way has a near-perfect Amazon rating of 4.7 Stars (out of 5) and it has enjoyed #1 Best Seller ranking in: Organic Gardening, Sustainable Agriculture and Health and Spirituality (Inspirational) in the past. We trust the 2nd edition will get it back up there.
Why is it Relevant? Many of people are struggling to get themselves and their families eating right, but quality organic food is spendy and putting in a conventional garden is too daunting. GFGW has resonated with readers around the globe – who seek a more-simple life and healthy future.
What are the Reader’s Take-Aways? Beyond fantastic “how-to’s” is gut-level inspiration. Those who know God are equipped to know Him better, and those who don’t know Him are given much enlightenment by observing Gautschi’s life story. Many have experienced a new sense of gardening purpose and hope as a result of reading GFGW. The 2nd edition seeks to expand on that with three new chapters and more helps to navigate the book and get to needed info.
NOTE: ALL BOOKS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE ARE SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR starting 9/15/23.
1-4 books……………………….$21.95ea + shipping 5-9 books……………………….$19.75ea (10% disc)
10-49 books…………………..$18.65ea (15% disc) 50-99 books…………………..$15.35ea (30% disc)
100+ books…………………….$11.00ea (50% disc)
Table of Contents
- Paul Gautschi: The Messenger
- The Dream and the Covenant
- Lessons from the Forest: The Covering
- Paul’s Garden and the Genesis Curse
- Lessons from the Orchard
- Relational Permaculture and You
- Paul: Sinner in the Hands of a Loving God
- A Generational View and Earth Stewardship
- 7 Effective Habits of Relational Permaculture
- Mystery Revealed
- Humble Beginnings, Exalted Endings
- Tending to Unintended Consequences
- What Became of the Curse?
- How Did We Get Here? Where Are We Now?
- A Day in the Life
- Ask Paul How to Get Started
- Dear Paul
- It Takes a Village (of Animals and Organisms)
- Tales of First-Year Coverings
- Turning a Corner
- DIY Like Paul
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Paul’s Walk with the Holy Spirit
Release Date: June 2021 ISBN: 9 780990 755203